Wednesday, May 7, 2008

\/\/elcome...

Hi..Welcome to my special little corner where I put my thoughts and memories into words...I wish to share everything that come across my mind and put in this little corner for memories simply because life is precious.

To be frank, this is definitely not my 1st blog.The previous blogs I created(6 I think..) were deleted for reasons that I would never going to find out till the day I die...For fun, perhaps?Yet, I decided to settle down and make this blog the final blog I'm going to write on...

A brief introduction from me before I go any further..I'm Jason...A normal and ordinary guy who lives in an ordinary city with the exactly ordinary life like everyone else is having now which I hope can turn into an extraordinary life.How my life gonna be in future? Stay tune as Jason's life goes on...

No comments: